Skip to main content
- Directs Research and Impact Initiative for Communication in Healthcare at the University of Hong Kong (HKU RIICH)
- Founding Editor of the book series “Routledge Studies on Language, Health and Culture”.
- Expertise includes healthcare communication in genetic counselling and genetic contexts.
- Invited talk at the World Congress on Genetic Counselling at The Wellcome Genome Campus, the University of Cambridge in 2019
Project Title (只提供英文版)
- ‘Talking Genetics’: Intersections of Language, Culture and Genetic Literacy in Intercultural Genetic Testing and Counselling Contexts